Adaptive Training Course March 8th, 2020
Published January 16, 2020
Looking to up your game as a coach or therapist and be prepared to work with any athlete, regardless of disability?!
Check out what Kevin Ogar calls “the most important education and certificate a trainer can earn.”
We’re hosting the Functional Adaptive Training seminar DATE XX
- This single-day seminar is designed to educate both coaches AND athletes. The education is balanced, and discussions address both athlete and trainer/therapist viewpoints.
- No prerequisites or training experience required!
- Course was written by and is taught by adaptive athletes who are now the world’s leading adaptive fitness trainers.
- $479 includes training guide, course certificate and 7 professional CEUs
WHAT YOU LEARN:
- Adaptive Language and Terminology
- Workout #1: simulated adaptive athlete workout
- Training Principles: Adapting Methods
- Common Adaptive Equipment
- Training Considerations and Adapting Strategies for:
Upper Extremity Impairments
Lower Extremity Impairments
- Athlete Onboarding and Program Implementation
- Workout #2: Seated Barbell Snatch Technique
More info and registration at adaptivetrainingacademy.com